jeudi 22 mars 2018

Austin Souvenir

I had this huge canva I didn't know what to do with. During our trip in Austin we collected a lot of food wrappings, bus schedules, business cards, paper towels, Hobby Lobby receipts , well , pretty much anything. 
I used all of this 'trash' to make this very personnal souvenir of Austin.
I got crazy with Mod Podge and Voila!
A unique memorabilla that reminds us of what we did in Austin, what we ate and drank(lots of beer).
We installed it over the couch and greg and I both love it and plan on doing one for each trip replacing the one from the year before every time.
I did a small one from our trip to Chicago in February. It is so much fun to do and it is so cool to have this memories on display at all times.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire