vendredi 11 avril 2014

A Treasure on the Street - What People Throw Away


Today I've been given this HUGE bagful of fabric samples! 
My boyfriend's colleague found those on the street in a suitcase next to the garbage bins. They are brand new and high quality. I'm very excited concidering all the things I could make with them!

So much fabric! It will last me a lifetime!




I'm thinking about patching those together to make a shirt. They are regular t-shirt material, very soft and light.


I'm going to use these as decoration on my brooches. I make portrait brooches and they'll do great as collars for my little ladies!



With these, I think I'll make zipper pouches, using less pretty looking facric samples to make the linen.

So pretty!!!


I'd better be going, I have so much to do! :D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire